Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 17 juni 2012

DT DigiBells - Giddy up!!

I was challenged some weeks ago by another sweet friend of mine, Åsa, to make a card in orange and turqouise... And also to add a doily, tags and flowers- Totally out of my comfort zone as for the colors but... A challenge is a challenge :-D So this is what I did:



And here is a close up on the sweet little image that you can find in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery. I've used distress reinkers to color her.



The embellishments... Papers are from Bo Bunny.



Thank you all for stopping by today!! I'd love to hear what you think about how I did on the challenge so feel free to leave me comment - I will pay you back the visit!

4 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

Wow Busan!
Det finns verkligen INGENTING du inte klarar av! Själv hade jag sprungit så fort jag kunde ;)
Ha, ha, ha!
Skämt åsido, du tog dig an mission impossible och visade oss att det var möjligt! Så vackert gumman! Pappren är underbara (de har j jag ;)?!)) och motivet är supergulligt!
Snygg färgläggning :)

Ha en fin onsdag :)
Kram

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHH gummsan....vilket ljuvligt kort!! Härliga färger(som skulle varit sååå utanför min comfortzone oxå) Men riktigt bra jobbat!! =) ...men vem hade trott annat...;)

Kramen

Cathy Lee sa...

This is so cute, Linda. Orange and Turquoise/Blue is one of my favorite color combos. You did an awesome job on this one. So adorable.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Gail sa...

I love the colors on this. You painted this wonderfully. Pretty papers. Hugs, Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails