Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 26 maj 2012

Sun Kissed!!

Today I have made another circular card featuring Elisabeth Bells image "Sun Kissed" from Whimsey Stamps. If you are Swedish and want to get her from a Swedish store she is available at Mikaelas Scrapin. For my card I have used Jane's elegant sketch from The sketchy challenges and I tried to keep it "vintage" as is the challenge at Whimsey Stamp Challenges. My card also fits the challenge at Stamptacular Sundays where the challenge is "a garden scene".

This is what I made....


Here is a close up on the cutie image... She's colored with distress reinkers.


Flowers, feather and a sentiment from hÄnglar och stÄnglar (Hugs)... Paper from Simple Stories.


Hope you all are having a magical Saturday!! Thank's for stopping by today - and a big, big hug for the comments you leave... I truly cherish them!

4 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh ännu ett runt och gulligt kort fr bästa Busan!! Helt ljuvligt fint vännen....men så är det ett pysselproffs som gjort det me!! ;)

Soliga kramar!

Margareta sa...

Underbart kort Linda! Motivet ljuvligt och perfekt färglagt!
Tokgillar hela kortet!

Julkortet här under går verkligen inte av för hackor det heller!
Vet heller inte om kommentaren om den gullige snickarkillen gick fram förut - har haft trubbel med datorn som vägrat skicka - trist!!
Ha det gott! Kram!!

Sarah sa...

Awww, this is just so cute Linda! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps this time, good luck with the challenge x

Kylie sa...

Oh! This is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch,
Thanks for playing at The Sketchy Challenges this fortnight.
Hugs Kylie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails