Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 18 maj 2012

A new release from Elisabeth Bell!

Welcome, welcome to another fabulous release bloghop! I'm acctually having my 1 year anniversary as a full time member of the DigiBells!!! Yeay - how great is that?!?! And what better way to celebrate than by showing you what I made using Elisabeth's darling new image "Little Lamb" - you can find her in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery.

If you came here from Mary Lou, then you are right on track! Doesn't she create amazing things?? Love the way she colors!!! If you just stumbled in here by chance go to the DigiBells blog to start at the beginning. There you can also find out how to win this little cutie!!!

So here is what I came up with..


Here is a close up on the details...


And here is another one...


My card fits the challenge at Sketchy Colors - the challenge is to use green, blue and turqouise and at Wild Orchid Crafts - anything goes.

Okey, so my blog was the last stop... Skip on back over to DigiBells blog and let ut know what you thought of the hop and the image this time!!

Wishing you all a magical day!!!

22 kommentarer:

jan farnworth sa...

very sweet card and image is just to sweet.

Renkata sa...

So cute and amazing card.

whimsical whispers sa...

A beautiful card, great to see another Elisabeth Bell image being re-released as a digi.
Smiles
Jo
xx

Iffa ...... sa...

Hej!
Mycket snyggt kort,blått är allt en fin färg. Har själv haft lite svårt för att skapa i den färgen men har börjat göra det mer och mer nu =) Så fin stämpel som du färglagt superfint! Gillar alla olika lager och dekorationer =)
Kram iffa

Mariken sa...

Very lovely card, I like the blue color very much!
Xxx Mariken

Susanne sa...

Men ooooh så vackert... härligt färglagd stämpel och så fint dekorerad. Ha en fin helg!!! Kramizar Susanne

Rhonda Miller sa...

What a lovely card.

Pami sa...

Happy Anniversary Linda!!

I love your fabulous card, such pretty fresh colours and love the layout and cute little flowers! I was really looking forward to being part of the hop today. I love seeing the same image being used in such different ways! Have a great weekend. Pami x

julieprice3 sa...

Love the soft colours and pretty details, just lovely. Gorgeous new image
Hugs julie P

Margreet sa...

Beautiful card with great colouring of that fab image!
xxx Margreet

Lynda Nielsen sa...

WOW - WOW - WOW Linda, you've outdone yourself again... This is sooooo precious. I love the fresh blue colors you've used, and the lace... Oh my, simply beautiful my friend.
Big Hugs,
Lynda

Mary Lou sa...

Linda dear~~your kind, sweet words about me are cherishable....I am Blushing my firend :) Your card is so precious as well---love the lace and flowers you used...adds such beauty!!! Very nice!!
Hugz of happiness

Sofia/Jozie sa...

Ljuvligt Linda! Så himla fint! Älskar blåa och turkosa toner och du färglägger ju så snyggt! Superfint!!
Kram, Sofia

Wendy Thompson sa...

Your card is beautiful I love it.

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the blues and the lace and doily! Beautiful flowers, too! Wonderful coloring of the sweet image!

Cathi sa...

Fantastic coloring on this stunning card! Love the blue papers you selected! Just beautiful!

Janneke sa...

I love your card sweetie ;o)
Great coloring ..

Janneke XO

Susan sa...

Just gorgeous! I love the lace and flowers. Thanks!

Susan

Mary sa...

What a gorgeous card! The blues are stunning and the flowers are beautiful. I love this new image it is so adorable!!

Karen H sa...

This is beautiful! The blues are gorgeous and I love the lace! The flowers and smattering of sparkles are wonderful embellishments for this design. :o) You've colored this sweet image so wonderfully. Fantastic project! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Bev sa...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at WOC this time x

ahlers5 sa...

Such a sweet card. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails