Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 19 april 2012

hÄnglar at SweScrapbook!

Today I have a card to show that I made for the challenge at SweScrapbook - it's a combo: use stiching, banners and bling!! This is my card...
I have used this cutie girl from hÄnglar and stÄnglar and I've been praticing my Copics again...
Here is a close up on my banner. I have used papers from Maja Design... Have you seen their latest collection?!? Delish!!!
Thank's for stopping by!! I truly apprechiate your visits and comments!!!

3 kommentarer:

Kreativa Kakan sa...

Söööt. Fint med blommorna och blinget här och där. Det grå papperet måste jag leta efter nu.

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHH stumpis...kortet är ju helt bedårande sött!! Jag bara älskar ju vimplar på kort...det är bara galet sött!! Och alla blå färgerna ....åhhhh,du kan du!!! =)

Kramen

Suzan L sa...

Hi Linda, your card is so darling!! I love the cute hAnglar girl that you used and you have colored her so beautifully! The DP's that you used are wonderful together!
Hugs,
Suzan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails