Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 12 april 2012

Golfing Tilda for MDUC and Just Magnolia!

(First posting today... There will be another one later...)

There is a new challenge at MDUC and this time it's a sketch! I love to follow sketches - sometime I end up doing it exactly like the skecth and sometimes I alter it a bit... This time I got a little creative... :-) I also enter my card in Just Magnolia and hÄnglar as "Anything Goes" and Simon says stamp - April showers bring Spring Flowers



I've used Golfing Tilda... It's another 60 years old - seem to be getting alot of orders for 60 year old golfing ladies... :-) I've made the frame with a Spellbinders die that I recently got - can be found at Hobbyhärvan. The gorgeous papers are from Maja Design.



Close up on the flowers...



Another flower close up...



The sentiment is Thickers and means "Congratulations".

Thank's for stopping by today!! Love to hear what you think... Have a magical day!!

7 kommentarer:

Susanne sa...

Men wow så läckert kort... din nya dies är verkligen underbar, kanske får ta mig en funderare :) Ha en fortsatt fin vecka!!! Kramizar

Maritha sa...

URSNYGGT Spellis och ett riktigt toppen kort min toppensnäcka!!! =)

Kramen

Suzan L sa...

Hi Linda, Your card is so adorable!! I love the frame that you used and Tilda is colored beautifully! Thank you for joining the Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge. I hope you join us again soon!
Hugs,
Suzan

Debbie Pamment sa...

Oooh love this - even though golf isn't my game - LOL. That frame is a fabulous finishing touch.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Mia sa...

Jag ser helt klart att det var ett tag sedan jag var inne här...
Men att du var produktiv visste jag ju sedan innan.
Åhh, vad mycket fint du har gjort.
Ha en skön helg,Mia

Åsa/asamia sa...

Kanonfint kort med en söt stämpel!

Kreativa Kakan sa...

Jaha, nu måste man köpa en ny stämpel och spellis alltså....urläckert. Vad snyggt det blev med det bruna till det gröna, måste jag testa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails