Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 20 april 2012

Digi release for Elisabeth Bell!!!

Oh my!!! It feels like only yesterday I was able to share with you the beautiful images that were release last month. This month I'm sure you will be dazzled!! Elisabeth has created a STUNNING little peeker for us - "Peek-a-Bunny" and also a fantastic little "easter basket" as well!!! You can find them in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery.

Before I show you my creation I have some news for you.... A couple of weeks ago our dear teamleader Janiel had to step down from the DigiBells leaving our fantastic co-teamleader Lynda in charge. Guess who she asked to be her co-teamleader...? Your's truly!!! *happy, happy* Thank's to Lynda and Lissybee for believing in me!!! I'm sooo grateful to even be on this team!

As usual you have a couple of ways to win one of the cute images... You can either leave a comment on each of the DigiBells blogs as Lynda will pick two winners from the comments OR you can make a creation on the theme "spring flowers" using any image of Elisabeth's. So on to the hop... I'm acctually your first stop so here is my creation...



I have practiced using my Copics this time... And I was really inspired by Lynda's way of using really strong colors...





Cose up on the basket...





The papers I have used are from Maja Design and Prima...


Gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid and the leaves are from a Martha Stewart punch - loads of
Stickles...

 

Your next stop is our amazing GDT Rose
- I'm sure you will be STUNNED by her gorgeous project!! Happy Hopping!! Ohh, and if you get lost on your way - go back to the DigiBells blog to find your way!!

23 kommentarer:

Renkata sa...

hi Linda, amazing card with the new didgis.

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the rich colors and wonderful images! Great design!

Rhonda Miller sa...

What a beautiful card. I just love these cute images. TFS.

Gina L sa...

Great job with the stickles and flowers! Love the bright colors!

Jan sa...

Love the card thanks for the chance to win.

Jan sa...

Love the card, thanks for the chance to win.

Mary Lou sa...

Hey Linda~~CONGRATS on your co-leader position--YEAH!!!!!! I know you will be a big blessings to this team--thanks so much!! Hey Love your card and what a great way to showcase both images!!! Love the arrangement of flowers--so very pretty!!! Thanks for all your lovely comments:) XOXOXO
Blessings

Sandra sa...

Hejsan! Åh så söt stämpel och kortet du gjort är ju helt ljuvlig! Grattis till nya uppdraget! kram

Wendy sa...

Oh Linda! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on Co-Team Leader!

xxx
Wendy

Lynda Nielsen sa...

Ohhhhh Linda my love, this is absolutely gorgeous, and guess what? I LOVE your strong colors... ha ha... =) Your coloring is superb, and all the attention to detail simply beautiful.
Sooooo happy to have you working with me to lead our fabulous DT. I couldn't be more thrilled. =)
Biggest Hugs my friend,
Lynda

Rose sa...

Linda, your Peek-A-Bunny and Easter Basket look fabulous on this cheerful and colorful card. Lovely work. Hugz, ~ Rose

Cathi sa...

Congratulations on your appointment! Your card is charming. TFS

Nikky Hall sa...

Gorgeous card Linda! xx

Pernilla ~Pillan~ sa...

Jättefint! Kul att du titta in till mig! Kram

Wendy Thompson sa...

I love the colours you used this card is just great.

Åsa/asamia sa...

Grattis till ditt uppdrag, vad spännande!
Ditt kort är så fint och kul med starkare färger.
Kram o tack än en gång för en härlig lördagsträff

Pop's Cards sa...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

Connie sa...

Nydelig kort i herlige farger:)
Klem:)

Anette sa...

WOW - lekkert!! Sååå utrolig flotte farger!
--klem--

Mia sa...

Men åååhhhh, Linda vad sött. Man bli verkligen glad när man ser det här kortet. Superfint.

julieprice3 sa...

Just beautiful, I love that little basket
Hugs julie P

Crafty Daffy sa...

Beautiful Card! I love the colors you have used and the image is adorable. xx Denise

Kreativa Kakan sa...

Grattis! Riktigt läckra färger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails