Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 18 mars 2012

Mera LO från Avesta!

(Scroll down for my DigiBells bloghop post!!)

Today I'm going to share another layout that I made during the crop I went to last weekend!! I got my hands on the GORGEOUS papers from Prima called Sun Kissed... I looove them!



For this challenge created by Mians Scrap och Design you had to create someting monochrom colors (of your choice) and use an old decoration package (mine is the tiny bit of a Prima bling swirl package).



Close up.... Cut out some of the beatuiful flowers from the paper...



Another close up - a chipboard from Dusty Attic that I colored with yellow acrylic color.



Another close up... Gorgeous Prima swirls...



I just adore these new papers and after finishing this layout I had to get new papers to replace the ones I used... :-) The pic is a fav of my hubby and sons going swiming in a mountain lake near our cabin...

Thank's for stoping by today!!!

4 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Underbart solig LO!! galet fina detaljer och bara så där PERFEKT!!! Oj oj,du är ju grym på allt du! =)

Kramen

Åsa/asamia sa...

Superfin layout med härliga detaljer!! Gillar alla blommor och sommardetaljer!

Rosa A sa...

Den blev ju helt underbar och tänk att bokstaven q också fick vara med på ett hörn ;-)
Tack för dina fina ord om min LO det värmde gott. Kram!

Margareta sa...

Så härligt soligt somrig!! Kommer ju just hem från samma sjö - fast isigt blå skare täcker den nu. Ljuvlig LO!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails