Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 16 mars 2012

DT DigiBells - A new release... or two!!!!

Today is a special friday! We have not just one new release for you today but TWO!!! How great is that!!!

As usual you can get these cutie digis at Elisabeth's Digital Gallery or take your chances at winning either of them - go to the DigiBells blog to read more on how to win!

If you came here from my teamie Wendy you are on the right track - if not please go back to the DigiBells blog to start at the beginning.

This is my first card featuring Lil' Lils- I have used a sketch from Sketch Saturday and I'm entering my card for their challenge this week. Papers are from Inkido and Maja Design.



Close up on the image....



I've used flowers from stash and a sentiment from Inkido. This card is for my mother for mothers day so I'mm kinda hoping she's not peaking around in here today! :-)


For my next card I have used Mary Lou the Sweet Tooth Fairy and a sketch from Sketchy Colors.



A close up on Mary Lou The Sweet Tooth Fairy...



The papers are from Maja Design and the flowers are from stash. A small charm for good luck.



I do hope you like our hop so far - your next stop is our talanted GDT Nikki - so get hopping! :-)

26 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

Vilka underbart söta kort!! Motivet är så fint målade och korten har så fina färgkombos och detaljer.
Kramis

Renkata sa...

Such a gorgeous cards sweetie.

Linda sa...

Both cards are simply gorgeus.. Hugs, Linda

maria sa...

Två superfina kort =)) Din målning är ju helt makalöst fin.

Hoppas du får en trevlig helg,

kram

Maritha sa...

Meeeen oj oj....hur hinner du bara med allt stumpan??? Det är ju bara galet va fina kort du lyckas knåpa ihop så snabbt!! Underbar inspiration för oss andra!! =)

Ha en skön kväll vännen min!!
Kramen

Guylou sa...

Wonderful....

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous cards, Linda! I love the papers and all the flowers! The images are so sweet and you've colored them perfectly!

Jo sa...

2 beautiful cards with adorable images.
Thank you for joining in this week at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Rhonda Miller sa...

What beautiful cards. TFS.

CraftinGranny sa...

Adorable new images and so brilliantly displayed on your cards. The styles are gorgeous with the beautiful flowers, layouts and design. "Hugs"

Lynda Nielsen sa...

My oh my... Linda my girl, you've really outdone yourself this time. BOTH of these darling digi's are beautiful, your coloring and layout has really brought them to life. I love them both
Absolutely Beautiful my friend. =)
Hugs,
Lynda

Scrapalajen aka Jen sa...

Wow wow wow! They are divinely gorgeous! Love the coloring and colors combo.

Cor* sa...

BOTH are very cute! Great coloring! Wonderful details. Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturdays this week. Best of luck to you. Corry GDT

ang sa...

beautiful cards thanks for sharing angxx

Michaela sa...

I love both of your cards. Gorgeous!
Michaela xx

☥ Kaia sa...

Kjempeflott kort i herlige farger.
Nydelig fargelagt motiv, og flotte detaljer.
Takk for at du er med på skisseutfordringen til Sc denne uken.
Klem fra Kaia

mhlcards sa...

Så snygga kort vännen! Men blev lite mer kär i det första motivet.
Kram Mari

Margareta sa...

Underbara kort bägge två! Din mamma kommer att bli överlycklig kan jag lova!
Ha det gott! Kram!!

julieprice3 sa...

Beautifully done, I love the colours you've used, Wonderful new images
Hugs Julie P

Laetitia sa...

love both your cards, but I have to admit that my heart goes towards the second one. I love the colours you used, and all the flowers are just gorgeous!!! Great work on your colouring too, wish I was that skilled.
Have a great week-end,
Hop hop hop, Laetitia xx

Sandra sa...

Så pene kort du har laget!! =)

Smil fra Sandra

Karen H sa...

Absolutely stunning cards! Both are gorgeous in color, design, and of course the beautiful coloring on the new stamps. Marvelous work! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Åsa/asamia sa...

Å vilka fina kort och vilka söta motiv!
Du kan inspirera du ;0)

Nikky Hall sa...

Both projects are just stunning! x

*Vicki* sa...

WOW!! TWO gorgeous designs my friend!! Love your colors on both and the papers you've picked out are so awesome!! Beautiful job!! ;)

Janneke sa...

Both cards are amazing Linda ;o)
Great coloring and I love the shade around the images ..

Janneke XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails