Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 27 mars 2012

Colorful challenge at Scrapgalen!

I'm sooo tired today so this will be a short posting... I went to a hockey game yesterday and it was soooo exciting!! It's the semi finals in the Swedish hockey league and the team in town here - Brynäs - played so we had to go cheer! Sadly they lost but they really deserved to win... :-( They were actually the superior team!

This weekend I feel head over heels for a sketch at Scrapgalen and a twist - to make it colorful! This is what I made:



This pic is of my boys climbing a tree when we were hiking this spring. I have used papers from various Bo Bunny collections and made a banner. The alphabets are Thickers and the tiny ones are from stash...


I have used a mask and colored in stars using distress ink pads. The paper stars are cut out using my spellbinders die. The gorgeous flowers are from Prima.



Close up - upper corner....



Another close up...




That's pretty much it from me today.... I've got to go to bed. Got home way past bed time yesterday as the game ended with sudden death for a forth and parts of a fifth period before it finally ended!

Thank's for stopping by!! And a big, BIG thank's for your comments!! *happy*

2 kommentarer:

Margareta sa...

WOW!! Den här LOn gör mig LYCKLIG!!
Kram!!

Ulrika sa...

Vilken fullkomligt underbar layout, så färgglad och vilken cool design!! Kul att du är med och tävlar hos oss på Scrapgalen! /DT Ulrika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails