Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 3 februari 2012

Edwin Only at MDCU!

This is my second posting... Scroll down for my earlier one, please!! :-)

I have made a card for my uncle who is acctually turning 80 years old in a short while. He's still a very active man who (as far as I know) still travels the world competing in orienteering (sorry, I do hope Google Translate did this right...?) However I couldn't find an image thats running in the woods looking for orange/white screens and trying to navigate by a map.... So I choose the easy way as he also likes to skii. :-)



I have used the image Edwin Skiing and colored him and the trees using distress reinkers. I have cut out all the images and put them on 3D-cushions to make it more "real". The tiny birdie is from Vilda Stamps.



Here you can see that I have added white Flower Soft to the trees to make it look like snow. The sentiment means Congratulations and I got that from my dear crafting friend Margareta - Thank you!!!



I have used papers from Bo Bunny and the snowflakes are punch with a Martha Stewart punch. This card fits the challenge at Magnolia Down Under (Edwin Only) and the challenge at Inky Impressions (Pearls).

Best wishes for the weekend and thank's for stopping by!

14 kommentarer:

*Vicki* sa...

So gorgeous my dear!! Love the added snowflakes! :) He'll love it!

Camilla sa...

Ååå herlighet for et vakkert kort!!! Nydelig scene du har laget!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos oss i MDUC denne uken.
God helg til deg!

Klem, Camilla

Agneta Lundbäck Sjölin sa...

Åh så mycket fint det fanns i din blogg, riktigt kul att kika runt och få lite ide'er ...
ha en bra helg

Maritha sa...

Åhhh ett till underbart kort från Busan!! =) Fina färger och helt underbart dekorerat!

Kramen

Tracy sa...

You've created a beautiful little scene with your stamp and those trees. Love the sparkle on the trees. Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!
Tracy
GD Inkette

Linda sa...

Nydelig vinterkort, hvilken herlig stemning!! Trærne var rålekre :)

Ønsker deg god helg :)

Mim... sa...

Snyggt och passar bra till någon som gillar att vara ut i naturen.
Ha det gott...

Joey sa...

Linda this is gorgeous, beautiful layout, love the touches on the trees, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Mephisto sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Mephisto sa...

Wonderful card.
Thanks for joining us at InkyImpressions !

Domi

Crea Astrid sa...

What a beautiful card. Nice coloring.

Nice weekend.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Kerry sa...

Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions,
Kerry

Craftyanny sa...

Stunning card, love the stamped snowflakes the really pop
Thanks for joining us on Inky Impressions this week
Anne x

Carrie sa...

wowzers - what amazing detail. Fabby colouring and wonderful scene!! thanks so much for getting Inky with us at Inky impressions xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails