Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 17 februari 2012

DT DigiBells - Release blog hop... featuring Inkido!

Today we have a new bloghop for you in store as we celebrate the release of the newest member to Elisabeth Bell's Digital Gallery - On Cupid's Cloud. You've just gotta love this little guy!! Such a sweetheart.... If you came here from Alethea, my adorable teamie, you are on the right track. If you just happened to stumble by - go back to the DigiBells blog and start from the beginning.



The gorgoeus papers I have used are complimentary of Inkido - an amazing paper maufacturer from Sweden. If you've missed their papers... You're in for a real treat. :-) I've also used paper from Maja Design.

The embellis I have used for my card are various flowers, a heart charm, keys on a key ring charm... Sentiment using tiny stickers - Fishing for love

My card fits these challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts - Love is...
Elphine House - Hearts
Belles 'n Whistels Challenge - Love and Hearts

I do hope you have enjoyed our hop so far - your next stop is Renkata and I just knooooow you're in for a real treat.... She is an amazing crafter!

Don't miss out on my candy - click the pic in the sidebar and join in.... The candy is open until February 29th and I will ship worldwide....

27 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Linda! I love the softness of the coloring with no lines! The papers and flowers are beautiful!

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHHH så himla fint gumman!! Så snyggt att måla med nästan inga linjer....det måste jag testa,när jag nu kan klura ut hur f* det ska gå till!!! hi hi hi

Jaha,då ska jag bevis att jag inte är en robot då..
=)
Kramen

Dorothy E sa...

Super card!

Sharon sa...

Very pretty card. I love the blue background on the image and the flowers are gorgeous.

Sharon
temaat2005@gmail.com

Renkata sa...

Well Linda, this is sensational coloring.
Love how you print the image amazing work dear.

Rhonda Miller sa...

What a beautiful card. I love how you colored the image and your sentiment. TFS.

Julie P sa...

How beautiful, gorgeous colouring
Hugs Julie P

Laetitia sa...

Lovely card. I love the way you coloured the image. I would not have thought of printing the lines so clear, but the effect is brilliant.
Thank you for the inspiration,
Laetitia xx

Linda sa...

WOW what a very pretty card! I love the layout and the added embellishments too. The image is so very delicately coloured too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Rose sa...

Linda, your "no lines" Cupid looks magnificent on this fabulous and festive card. WOW! Hugz, Rose

Nicola Jayne Saul sa...

This looks so romantic, its gorgeous I like the sentiment you have used too. Gorgeous work, NJ XX

*Vicki* sa...

Oh my this is just a stunning design Linda!! LOVE your gorgeous coloring and your papers are so vintage romantic!! :) TFS! HUGS

Bev sa...

Wow this is stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this time.
Please consider removing comment verification.

Gina L sa...

Love your papers and that sentiment is perfect with the image!

Lexi sa...

This card is like... sent from heaven. Haha. The coloring is perfect. The whole atmosphere is so serene. I love this. So elegantand regal.

Anonym sa...

Beautiful and adorable.

bobbi ann

Kylie sa...

Stunning work! Thanks for playing at WOC this challenge.
Hugs Kylie

Mary Lou sa...

Hi Linda~~WOW Just Fabulous!!! You did marvelous with this no line technique--gives such a softness to this adorable cupid!!! Love this card!!!
Hugz

Nina sa...

Nydelig kort og lekkert papir !
:-) Nina

PS - har du lyst til å være med på en ATC swap ?
http://ninashobby.blogspot.com/2012/02/atc-swap.html

Pop's Cards sa...

HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

Please could you consider taking OFF the word verification for someone like me with dyslexia this is very hard, I have to get hubby to do this for me, this way people like me can comment on your gorgeous work x

Janneke sa...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Linda! I love the softness of the coloring with no lines ... have to try that someday to ;o)

Janneke ♥

Nikky Hall sa...

great card, the technique is unusual! fabulous! xx

Nelly's Crafty Card Attack! sa...

A technique i have yet to try, but your lovely coloured image is certainly inspirational! lovely card Nelly X

*Vicki* sa...

Just wanted to stop back by and say thanks for playing along with us over at the Belles n’ Whistles Challenge Blog ! Hope you will join us again and good luck!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

whimsical whispers sa...

Great colouring, very suttle
Hugs
Jo
Xx

deesdesigns sa...

Just lovely - your no line technique is done to perfection and your sentiment is just too, too cute!

Kathlene sa...

So so pretty with a vintage feel. I also love the no line technique here and the beautiful floral embellies. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails