Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 1 december 2011

Magnolia - Let it snow with Maja Design!

Today I'm showing you a card that I made in Avesta. It fits the challenge at MDUC - Let it snow!!

This is my card:



I've used this sweet Tilda from last years collection. She's been colored with distress refils and I've added some flower soft as "snow" on her tree.

The dp is from Maja Design and I've used a Martha Stewart punch to make the snowflakes. I also got around to using my new die that sweet Nina sent me a while back! Thank you, Nina!! I know Santa will come to Norway this Christmas!!! :-D

I've also used a tag die from Magnolia and embossed a sentiment from Bildmålarna on it (acctually a recipe for a Merry Christmas). The little swirl on the dp is also a Maggie image. The flowers are from my stash and I've sprinkled it with flower soft snow as well...

Thank's for stopping by and thank's for all your sweet comments!!! They mean the world to me!

7 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Heeelt underbart fint kort gumman,med så himla fina dekos på ! WOOOW! =)

Kramen

THE HOOSIER STAMPER sa...

Beautiful card! Hugs! Leah Ann

Lynda Nielsen sa...

Linda my girl, this is absolutely breath taking. What a beautiful card. Your distress ink coloring is amazing girl... =)
Big BIG Hugs,
Lynda

Debbie Pamment sa...

WOW this is gorgeous! LOVE the black snowflakes - they add such a fun element.
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week for our snowy challenge.
xXx

Åsa/asamia sa...

Vilket underbart fint kort! Det här har jag helt missat, trots att vi var där ihop. Helläckert med svarta snöflingor...det gav så fin kontrast.

Camilla sa...

Så vakkert kort!!Og snøflakene fra MS er så søte!!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos MDUC denne uken for Let it Snow.
God helg!
Klem, Camilla

Anne Kristine sa...

Ååå så vakkert kort!
Nydelig gjennomført!
Takk for at du deltar hos MDUC denne uken.
Ha en god førjulstid.
KLem Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails