Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 4 december 2011

DT DigiBells - A gorgeous Christmas Tree!

Ohh! I love Christmas and I loooove our Christmas tree. Can't wait to put it up! Today I'm away to meet some friends and get crafting... :-) However as it is my turn to post on the DigiBells blog I scheduled my posting....

I've used the cute little image called Eden's Second Christmas available in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery. Here is a close up on the image...



Here is my card. I've used papers from Inkido this time and the punch is Martha Stewart.



Here is a shot at the inside. This is a joyfold card.... (at least I think that's what they're called...)


Thank's for stopping by today and I would love for you to leave a trace so I can find my way to you blog.... Have a crafty and magical day!

3 kommentarer:

Åsa/asamia sa...

Å så fint kort, och så söt stämpel!
Tack för att du kom igår, hoppas du fick en trevlig avslutning på dagen också när du åkte hem.
Massa kramar ♥

Maritha sa...

WOOOOOWSER!!! Helt galet fint ju gumman.....oj oj,du kan då aldrig sova du!! *hi hi*

Kramelikram min sköna dam

Angella sa...

For et vakkert motiv Linda... et herlig kort!

klem
Angella

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails