Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 17 november 2011

MDUC - I've been playing with my Copics again...

This week the challenge at Magnolia Down Under is Sentimental - let your sentiment be in focus....

This is what I did...



I acctually started this card a while ago but was never able to finish it... Just lacked the inspiration... Now I found it - thank's to the talanted ladies at MDUC. The sentiment is from Rox Stamps and says "Luck is having you around".

I've used a die cut as a frame and both the flowers and the butterfly is white paintables that I've sprayed with glimmer mist and and added some extra mist as well to make it "pop"... Other embellis are small roses, some pearls and the gorgeous dp from Magnolia. The images is colored with my Copics - yes, I'm still practising.... I need loooooooots of it.... :-D But I have fun while I try so I guess that's what really matters...

Have a fantastic evning and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the release bloghop - a new digital image from Elisabeth Bell is released!!! *yeay*

3 kommentarer:

Ann-Charlotte's blogg sa...

Åhhhh så fint, riktigt godis för ögonen.
Tack sötnos för dina ord hos mig!
Kramar Ann-Charlotte

Debbie Pamment sa...

Oh this is adorable - I love the soft blues and your gorgeous details.
Thanx so much for getting sentimental with us this week at MDUC
xXx

Lori sa...

Beautiful I love all the blue and the sentiment is perfectly showcased for our challenge, thanks so much for joining us this week at Magnolia Down Under, we hope to see you back again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails