Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 3 november 2011

DT DigiBells - She's such a sweet tooth!

Today I have a new card to show you that I've made for a friend's daughter. It's also my posting on the DigiBells Blog... I've used this sweet image called Sweet Tooth that you can find in Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery...



I've colored the image with distress refils. The papers goes perfekt with my sweet tooth-theme, don't you think? I've used sparingly with embellis - only some die cuts. I've also cut out some cupcakes from the paper and put them on 3d cushions to make my design more dimensional...



Thank's for stoping by today!!

6 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Galet gulligt vännen...papper,stämpel jaaaa allt!! =)

Kram kram

maria sa...

Så härligt karamelligt!! Riktigt sött måste man väl säga =))

kram

onkis sa...

Det va verkligen ett riktigt "sött" kort,jättefint!

Busans Pysselblogg sa...

Vilket sött kort - stämplen är underbar och så vackert färglagt!
Kramar
Åsa

Pia sa...

super sødt kort med et flot farvelagt motiv
knus Pia

Cathy Lee sa...

Awww...love this digibelle. She si so sweet. Lovely card, Hun.

Hugz,
Cathy Lee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails