Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 30 november 2011

A card for the challenge at Bildmålarna featuring Maja Design DP!

My second posting today... I finally got around to posting my card for Bildmålarnas challenge - use glitter. I made it this weekend at Scrapgalen's meeting in Bålsta following Lillblomman's cool sketch.



I've used designpaper from Maja Design - I'm about to run out... Loooove this color combo and the pattern is gorgeous!! I got some of the embellish from a "garage sale" of crafting stuff, flowers from Wild Orchid, swirls from Prima... The sentiment says "Merry Christmas" in Swedish and the brand of the stamp is Vilda Stamps - Thank's for letting me borrow this Åsa! The punched border is Martha Stewart.

The image is from last years collection and living in the town that prides it self by making the world's largest straw goat every year - I just had to have it... It's cut out using a Spellbinders and colored with distress refils.



The glitter - it's stickles around the image and around a dp....

Wish you all a wonderful evning! I'm off to bed in a bit to try to cure this cough that I've caught.... Thank's for stoping by!

6 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

JÖSSES kära lilla sötingen där....hur i hela h* hinner du med allt fint du gör??!! hi hi,man blir ju bara helt stum! Underbart så fint du gör gumman! ;)

Kram

Åsa/asamia sa...

Ditt kort är superduperfint!!! Ännu finare i verkligheten, det vet jag ju ;0)
Krya på dig, Kram ♥

Anonym sa...

Wow, helt underbart kort.
ha det gott!
kram Maria

Mia sa...

Meen, åhhh vad fint, Linda !!!
Du har ju verkligen fått till julkänslan, härligt !
Ha en bra dag,Mia

Susanne sa...

Jisses så läckert julkort!!! Du får verkligen till den riktiga julkänslan.... Ha en fin dag!!!
Kramizar Susanne

Ann-Charlotte's blogg sa...

Vilket jätte sött kort, hur gulligt som helst...
Kram

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails