Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 29 oktober 2011

DT EBW: Another challenge for you!!

I'm sooo late with this posting... My bad - I've been really busy this past week on top of being struck with a horrifying cold as well... But I'm feeling better know and it is a lovely weekend to come... It well needed indeed!!



I've made a card for Elisabeth Bell's World and for my card I've used this little cutie pie from Belles 'n Whistles and colored with distress refils. Papers are from Prima.

The challenge was to use purple, pink, pearls and pretties (the four P's) but I have to confess - as I made this card I kept thinking pink, purple and pretties and forgot all about the pearls... Sorry - I hope it might inspire you after all!!


So skip on over to Elisabeth Bell's World and see what my amazing and übertalanted teamies have come up with. Wish you all an amazing weekend filled with crafting!

1 kommentar:

Nina sa...

Ohlala, så nyyydelig *dååån* Motivet er jo bare herlig, kjempe lekkert ark og som alltid; fantastisk pyntet!

Klem fra Nina.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails