Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 7 oktober 2011

A Copic card for two challenges!!

Today I have a card to show you that I've made for two challenges:
Copic Marker Norway - Say it with flowers
Sketch Saturday - Sketch



I have to say I've done something I normally don't do... I'm only a beginner with copics and the colors of the papers are not my comfort zone, so to speak... But I thought they went very well with the image from Kenny K and I do have to practice my Copics... ;-)



The flowers are from my stash... The dp is from GCD and I've punched the edges and the corners with a Martha Stewart.



Hope you will have a great Friday!! I have the afternoon off and tomorrow I'm going away on a crafting event - I will be crafting allllll weekend long!! *yeay me* However do stop by in a little while as I have a double posting for Hobbyhärvan coming up later today and on sunday I have DigiBells posting.... Huggles!!

3 kommentarer:

mhlcards sa...

Snyggt Linda! Det gick ju bra även med dessa färger :)
Vi ses imorgon!
Kram Mari

Maritha sa...

OHHHHH så coolt kort gumman! Underbart fint målat! Lycka till i utmaningarna.....som om det skulle behövas förresten,DU ÄR JU GRYM!!! =)

Kramen

CopicMarkerNorge sa...

For et kjempefint kort!! Fargeleggingen er flott, og nydelige farger! Takk for at du deltar på CMNs utfordring :) Siv

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails