Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 26 september 2011

Yet another challenge just for fun!

I acctually found time to make a card for another challenge as well this weekend! There was a gorgeous sketch over at The Sugar Bowl and an opption to make a fall inspired card. This is what I did:



The image is of course from Sugar Nellie, in Sweden you can get some of them at Scrapbruket a.o. I acctually think this one is kind of hard to get a good print from - just goes all black and blurry...



At the moment I'm in an orange mood... I've done so many fall cards lately but it never get's tiresome - I love fall, unlike my dear blogfriend Louise... ;-)

The papers I've used are from Pink Paislee and the one with pears on it is from Maja Design. On some of the corners I've used a punch from Martha Stewart and I've decorated with flowers from Wild Orchid and some Pearl Maker Gold.

Before you go I just have to tell you; I was soooo happy today! I made top 3 with my primary colored card for Belles 'n Whistles that I posted the other day! *making the happydance*

Have a great evning and thank's for stopping by! I have another card scheduled for tomorrow showcasing one of Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous digi's... Hope to see you then!

6 kommentarer:

mhlcards sa...

Hej vännen!
Härligt att höra att du saknat både mina kort och MIG :)
Och visst kommer jag på lördag.
Mycket fint finns det som vanligt att kika på här hos dig.
Kram Mari

Mim... sa...

Detta var fint och vilka färger.
Ha det gott....

Frida sa...

Jättefint o höstigt kort! =)
Grattis till din "top 3"-placering!
Kram Frida

Maritha sa...

*gör oxå en happydance*.....jag för dej alltså!! =) Grattis till dej gumman!
Ett till höstigt och galet fint kort! Du är ju bara en riktig kortstjärna...och då pratar jag inte om poker! ;)

Skrattar åt din kommentar,sjukt roligt..."äckligt mycket läckert"...hi hi hi du är ju skön på riktigt du! ;)

Kramen

Juls sa...

this is gorgeous! I love how you have turned her into an autumn image! hugs Juls

Erika sa...

Beautiful fall colours and I love the papers you have used.
Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck,
happy crafting,
Erika.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails