Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 25 september 2011

I found time to enter a challenge!!!

Yey!! It's been ages since I had time to enter in any challenge just for fun! But i was so happy when I saw Lynda's challenge over att the Belles 'n Whistles challenge blog as it was to use primary colors (blue, red and yellow). As I rarely use a lot of very diffrent colors in one project I thought this was a great challenge for me. This is my take on it:



I've used the adorable new release from Elisabeth Bell - Lil Lyndas Piano Forte. Isn't she just divine?!? Colored with distress refils.



A close up on the flowers from my stash... The papers are from Bo Bunny a "net ribbon" with some streaks of gold and some bling completes my entry.



Hope you will have a great day!!

5 kommentarer:

maria sa...

Hej hej=) Känns som om det var evigheter sen jag tittade in. Så mycket fint. Visst är det kul att hinna med dessa utmaningar.Du klarar denna galant. Just nu är jag glad om jag får till pysseltid.
Alltid så trevligt att se vad du hittat på.

Kram maria

Mim... sa...

Härligt kort och visst ät det kul när man hinner med en utmaning bara för skoj skull.
Ha det gott....

*Vicki* sa...

Oh my word Linda!! This one is totally precious! :) Darling image and fabulous take on the color combo my friend! Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in our Belles n’ Whistles Challenge! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Belles n’ Whistles Designer

Iris sa...

So gorgeous Linda! Thanks for joining us at BNW.

Hugs,
Iris

Elise sa...

Wow wow wow! this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I LOVE what you did with the color scheme! Thank you for joining us at BnW!

Hugs,
Elise

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails