Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 16 september 2011

DT DigiBells - Bloghop September Release!

It's time for another bloghop this celebrating the release of Elisabeth's adorable new release - Lil'Lynda's Piano Forte that you can find in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery . It's the digi Elisabeth made for my teamie Lynda's birthday and she's such a sweatheart so I had to dedicate my card to her! Lynda - Grattis på födelsedagen, vännen!!



I hope you have enjoyed our hop so far - I know my teamies have come up with some awesome eyecandy for your inspiration! And also I'm sure you coukdn't have missed that you can win this digi - for more details please check out the DigiBell's Blog.

If you came here from Kiki's amazing creation then you are on the right track - if not then go to the DigiBell's Blog and start from the beginning.

For my card I've used amazing papers from one of Bo Bunny's latest collection - Forever Fall. The sentiment is a cut out from one of the papers and I just had to use it for this card as Lynda really is the sweet pumpkin - the perfect pumpkin!



To embellish my card I've used flowers from Wild Orcid and a metal leaf. The frame for Lynda's name is cut out using a Spellbinders die. Some Pearl Maker "Gold" as a last touch!



Your next stop is the DigiBell's Blog!

17 kommentarer:

Janiel/ janny sa...

Beautiful Linda....
hope you are having a great time away..
hugs, Janiel

sharman sa...

Beautiful card. Like how you turned the image to face the other way and I love how you did it in autumn colors.... Great job.

*Vicki* sa...

Now how stinkin' cute this is!! :) I adore your colors and yes, I agree, Lynda IS a sweet pumpkin!!! :) Really lovely way to use this image!! TFS

Penni sa...

Oooh this is so pretty. I love the colours you've used.

Hugs
Penni
X

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh så härligt med höstiga färger! Härlig stämpel och galet fint dekorerat vännen!! =)

Kram kram

THE HOOSIER STAMPER sa...

Ahh! Just adorable!

Janneke sa...

What a pretty card Linda ;o)
Great Autumn colors ...

Mary Lou sa...

Awhh cute sentiment :) Love the fall colors--oh so cute!!!!!!!
Hugz

CraftinGranny sa...

Love your choice of colors and so perfect for fall. Beautiful coloring and lo. "Hugs" Carol

EmbossingQueen sa...

What a bright and cheery card. I love the bright colours you have used for the background, but still being able to make the main image soft and not over powered by the background. Congratulations on a great card!

Renée sa...

Beautiful colors

Inkypinkydelights sa...

Hi Linda, What a lovely bright and cheerful card! I am loving how this adorable image (and oh my she really is adorable!) looks so different on each hop, yet she is still so gorgeous. The more I see her the more I want this image! lol Love your card. The punched corners, tag, lace, flowers and pearls all make for a really lovely effect! Lovek it! Judy x

Inkypinkydelights sa...

Hi Linda, I messed up my first comment due to a computer crash! I am so sorry, I feel aweful! Can I ask you to delete it for me please as the last bit does not make sense at all! I will put another comment in now. Judy x

Inkypinkydelights sa...

I will try again! lol
What a lovely bright and cheerful card! I am loving how this adorable image (and oh my she really is adorable!) looks so different on each hop, yet she is still so gorgeous. The more I see her the more I want this image! lol Love your card. Those lovely flowers make for a really lovely effect and I love the personal touch with Lynda's name on it too! Love it! I have really enjoyed this blog hop! Judy

Lynda Nielsen sa...

Awwwww, Linda my friend, What a special thing you did dedicating your card to me.... And it's SOOOO BEAUTIFUL too. I certainly DO FEEL Special... This has been the best birthday gift a girl could ever get. And my teamies have all made such beautiful creations...
Your GORGEOUS coloring, and paper selections, Oh my, I just can't believe how precious this little doll looks.
You did such an amazing job with her.
Thank you for your awesome talent and creativity, as well as for the very special birthday wishes.
Beary BIG Hugs to you my friend,
Lynda =)

Crea Astrid sa...

What a beautiful card with lovely bright colors.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Scrapalajen sa...

Linda I love your warm fall colors. Gorgeous and luscious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails