Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 27 juli 2011

DT DigiBells - Let's play!

Today it's my turn to post on the DigiBells blog again! This time I've used the sweet Pat-a-cake for my card.



I've colored my image with distress reinkers and made a card in blue and white.



The papers are from swedish companies Magnolia and Inkido, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft. The embellish I've kept quite simple with only some lace and pearls apart from the flowers.




Thank's for stoping by today and for all kind comments you leave!! Whishing you all a wonderful day!!

5 kommentarer:

*Vicki* sa...

Hello friend!! WOW!! Your card is brilliant hun!! I love the blue colors and your layout with this image!! Hope you're doing well friend! HUGS

Louise sa...

Hejsan busan!
Otroligt söt stämpel! Älskar den :)
Du har färglagt den sååå vackert och vikningen är jätteläcker :) Gatefold?

Kram

Mary Lou sa...

Pretty card!! Love the layout and that lace is gorgeous!!
Like your coloring:)
Hugz and smiles

Maritha sa...

Hej sötis! Härligt härligt kort med en ursöt stämpel...blå fina färger...=)

Ha det så gott
Kramar i massor

Linda/Pieces by Pieces sa...

Oh, vilket läckert kort! Helt ljuvlig stämpel som du färglagt heeeelt bedårande. Julkortet härunder är också jättefint! Alltid lika roligt att titta in här till dig!

Kram

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails