Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 1 juli 2011

DT DigiBells - Flutter Friday!

I can't tell you how much I enjoy the fact that it's Friday today!! Wonderful summer... If you have followed my blog earlier you know that we have had a heatwave here in Sweden for a couple of days with temperatures close to 100 degrees Farenheit, or way past 30 degrees Celsius. These temperatures are not typically Swedish, so to speak... ; -)

Today I have been playing with "February Flutter" and I must say I dreaded coloring this image at first with all the layers in her dress and the seerness of the wings - but I was sooooo wrong!!!! It was a delight to color, soooo much fun!!!



Again, I've used the gorgeous papers from Maja Design. I think I really must try to make a card using some other papers for my next posting or you'll think I don't have any other kind. *lol*



The beautiful flowers are from my stash, the larger is Prima but the others I'm not sure about. I cut out the image and the frame using Spellbinders.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!!

6 kommentarer:

Linda sa...

Hvilket herlig motiv!! Nydelig kort i herlige farger :)

Nyt helgen, klem

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHH vilken stämpel gumman....jag hade nog tänk att:men fasen va jobbig att måla...,men oj så fint du hade fått till det!! =) Underbart kort helt och hållet!!

Kramen

Åsa/asamia sa...

Kanonfint kort, med en härlig stämpel.
Synd att du inte kan komma till Leksand, hade varit roligt att ses....men vi får ta och ses hemma nån dag istället. Nu har jag semester och har mer tid.
Vi hörs på telefonen nån kväll.
Kram ♥

Eva J sa...

Ååååå så fint, supersöt stämpel och färgläggningen är ju bara så snygg. Härligt pappersval.
Önskar dig en skön söndag
kram

Louise sa...

Hej gumman!
Vilken vacker stämpel! Helt underbar! Love it :)
Snygga färgval och målningen är helt fantastisk :) Underbar Prima blomma också :)

Kram!

Mary Lou sa...

"Very pretty card Linda!! There wings are wonderfully done:)
Hugz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails