Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 24 maj 2011

A birthday card!

I'm thought I'd enter the inspiring challenge over at Scrapperiket where the theme is "birthday cards". My first time joining them but certainly not the last! This card was made on request for a lady turning 60 years old and I knew absolutely nothing about so it was quite hard to make a card.... Hoping she liked it!



I've used the gorgeous papers from Pion Design as well as the image. Most of the material for this card can be found at Hobbyhärvan with a few exceptions. The beautiful sentiment is from Inkido and I'm sooo happy everytime I'm able to use it... It's often a bit to big for my projects... ;-)



The wonderful flowers are from Wild Orchid and I cut out a couple of small butterflies and added stickles stardust to them.



For the inside I've used the same patterned papers and a sentiment from Arkivet saying "Wishing you a wonderful birthday" and a left som space on the opposite side for a personal greeting.



Wishing you all a fantastic evning and hope you stop by tomorrow for I have several postings for you... ;-)

5 kommentarer:

Linda sa...

Rålekkert!! Nydelig harmoni og de lilla rosene topper det heler :)

Ha en fin kveld, klem

Maritha sa...

Sååå härligt kort gumman....och dom där papprena är ju verkligen bara helt underbara!! =) Superfina blommor och fjäril!!

Kram kram

Alberto sa...

I have make just this afternoon a card with a vintage image and you interpretation, is absoluely stunning!

hugs, Alby xx

unni's scrappeboble sa...

Wowww for et fantastisk flott kort du har laget, nyyyydelig :D
Tusen takk for at du deltar, hilsen Unni på Scrapperiket :D

Linda sa...

Kjempeherlig kort!

Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår!

Linda, Scrapperiket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails