Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 13 april 2011

Taking a shot at GYSO # 15

Trying to get out of my crafting coma I tried on the sketch at Get Your Sketch On this week. Great sketch and my LO sort of created itself... How's that for a coma?? *lol* And I also finished a card today.... Nope, can't show it yet - it's up for delivery and it's also a DT-project... Keep on the look out though 'cause it's coming... ;-) And even if you don't want to give the sketch a go, stop by GYSO and check out the inspiring and fantabulous DT-work!! Totally amazing!!

Sooo I'm gonna stop going on and on and show you my LO;



I took these pics of my eldest son last summer.... I just wish the weather here would be better so my pics of the LO didn't get so bad.... Sadly you can hardly see the happy face of my son...



The papers are from Bo Bunny as are the chipboard embellis. Loooove almost everything of Bo Bunny and what better papers to scrap happy summer photos than this colorful sunny collection?




I used a ton of glimmer mist in different colors on the white cardstock to go with the happy colors of the papers. I made a banner for the title which translates to "Lovely Summer".


On the original sketch there were a sun and some clouds and on the clouds were lines for eg journaling but I made the cloud outlines my journaling.



So, hope you liked my try of getting out of this coma... I'm usually a fast scrapper so this isn't me... I have such a hard time getting anything done. But as a friend in blogland said: "Just patting your papers is also nice and can be inspiring as well". She is soooo right - Thank's for the uplifting words, Margareta! Wishing you all a great evning and hope to see you again!

9 kommentarer:

{Ross} sa...

I don't knew your blog and now I'm your new follower! Your layout is so lovely! Thank to play with us on GYSO!

Linda sa...

Så lekker denne var, herlig sommerstemning!
Teksten formet som sky var kjempestilig :)

Grethe sa...

Fantastisk!! Herlige bilder og farger! Og utrolig kult med de skyene!! Så kreativt!

Ha en strålende dag!

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHH vilken glad och sommrig LO!!! Så himla cool och jag fattar inte hur du kommer på allt nytt hela tiden??!! =)

Kram kram

Louise sa...

Hej gumman!
Den här lo:n smakar liksom jordgubbar :) ;) Den är heeeelt underbar och det gäller bilderna som du valt ut också :) Den här får mig att längta ännu mer efter den svenska härliga sommaren :)
Älskar ditt "färgsplatter" också :)
Kram!

maria sa...

Underbart läcker LO!! Jag älskar de klara färgerna och texten runt molnen fångade mitt öga. Snyggt!!
Ditt försök gav full pott =))
kram

mammasol sa...

Så underbart fin och somrig!!!!!!!

Jayme sa...

Love, love LOVE the journalling in the cloud shape!!

Zima sa...

Snygg LO! Så himla fiffigt med molntexten! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails