Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 29 april 2011

Giving it a try.....

There is a new GDT-call at DigiBells and since I love my last term and the other DT-girls are soooo sweet I decided to give it a go again....

There where two different sketches to chose from and I choose the one by Janiel and this is my take....



I've used the image - Rachel, little angel - and isn't she gorgeous??? The circle around her is made by a Martha Stewart punch.


I've used flowers from Wild Orchid and the papers are Maja Design.



Haha - surprise.... There is more to my card than meets the eye...



I made another interpretation of the sketch and made it in to a criss cross card.... The inside is stamped with a sweet butterfly from Pink Paislee.




I'm sending this card to a former co-worker of mine who needs some encouragement - hope she likes it!


I wish you all the best for the evning and hope to see you again soon!

7 kommentarer:

Linda sa...

Kjempesøt!
Herlige farger du har brukt :)

Maya sa...

Åhhh nyydelig kort ♥♥
Lekre farger, nyyydelig malt motiv, og vakre detaljer!!
Lykke til!
Klem fra Maya

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHH stumpan det här kortet va ju bara helt galet fint,jag äslakr färgen och stämpeln är såååå fin!!!! =) Ett toppenkort fr min favvopysslare!

ha det bäst vännen
Kram kram

Louise sa...

Ja du Lindisen ;)
Det här kortet kan mkt väl ge dig en ny period som GDT :) Det är mkt vackert och vilket fantastiskt motiv! Du målar som en gudinna o ror iland vilken färgkombination som helst! :)
Din förra medarbetare kommer uppskatta det här väldigt mycket :)
Kram

Lilla Pyssel Inger sa...

WOW vad mycket snyggt du skapar och detta kortet är inget undantag:)
Helt underbart och gillar verkligen ditt val av färger och detaljer:)
Mycket mycket snyggt:)

Tusen tack snälla du för dina ord hos mig om min bröllops ask:)
Blev jätteglad för det:)

Kramar från Lilla Inger:)

*Vicki* sa...

WOWZER!! This is so so beautiful hun!! I love your colors and design and I love these images so much too!! Wishing you all the best of luck!!HUGS

Janiel/ janny sa...

WOW!!! Beautiful card and the colors are just stunning!!! Great choices for this creative card..
hugs, Janiel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails