Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 25 februari 2011

Nytt julkort... sista ut denna månad...

Please scroll down for my previous post!

Ok, a quicky post... I had scheduled this posting, but somehow it disappeard... This is my card made by the great sketch over at Sketch Saturday. I made another C&S card... Yepp, all three cards for Hjertebodens challenge this month are clean and simple...



Sorry for the bad pics... Couldn't find the other ones so I had to take new ones... Not perfect at night... Image is hÄnglar and the papers are from Maja Design and 3ndy papir.




I was sooo happy yesterday when my eldest got well enough to go back to daycare... What happens...? They call today and ask me to come get the boys because the little one is now sick... Luckily the can only have chickenpox once... ;-P Wish you the best for the weekend - thank's for all your sweet, sweet comments...

4 kommentarer:

karlinchen50 sa...

Hej
ett mycket vackert kort, är föremål vackert färgade.
Trevlig helg
Karla

Maritha sa...

Härligt jobbat gumman.....jag blir faktiskt sugen att göra nåt julkort jag me tack vare dina fina kort.....det här är ju toppengulligt!! =)

Men fy vad ni drabbas av sjukdomar nu....el ja dina stackars killar!!! Hoppas han kryar på sej snabbt! =)

Kram kram

Lisa Hjulberg sa...

A beautiful image, colored beautifully and paired with gorgeous paper! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketch Saturday. I hope you'll join us again this week!

*Vicki* sa...

Oh wow!! This is really precious!! LOVE your layout and yummy coloring on this image!! So brilliant sweetie!!HUGS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails