Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 14 februari 2011

A heartshaped box for you!!

Super super thank's to all of you for your kind and encouraging comments!! They mean soooo much to me!! I'm so happy to have friends like you...

I just had to enter the super fun challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World where the challenge was to alter something with a love theme...There is still time - why don't you give it a go? You can use any of Elisabeth's gorgeous images...

Here in Sweden we have these wonderful heartshaped boxes filled with suger covered candyhearts... They only sell them for Valentine's, and truth be know... Valentine's is not a big deal at all here... Nevertheless these are on sale now, but they've only been out in the stores for like a week.... How weird is that?? I was looking for them in january alreday - had this idea for the last DigiBells bloghop that I joined... Came in handy now... *Yeah... stop the jibbering and show us what you did*



I used papers from Magnolia and the image is from Whiff of Joy Love her; she's called Melinda blowing kisses. Colored with distress refils as usual... :-D



The flowers are from Wild Orchid... Gorgeous!!



Beautiful lace....



Hope you're all enjoying your Valentine's... I know I am - I'm crafting... ;-D

Ohh, and I just have to share this with you.... I made top 3 at Belles and Whistles Challenge!!! Yeah!! I'm sooo happy!!

10 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

MEN SERIÖST GUMMAN.......helt makalöst fin ask!! OJ OJ! Man blir ju rent sugen på dom där godisarna! =)
Så himla rosa och fint,spetsen runt är ju ljuvlig!

Grattis till din top 3 med.....man blir ju INTE förvånad alls. Du är ju bara sååååå duktig vännen.

Stor kram på alla hjärtansdag till dej

Zima sa...

Åååh vilken fiiiin! Du är så duktig!!!

*Vicki* sa...

Oh wow!! This is so stunning hun!! I love it! That image is one of my favs!! :) Happy Valentine's Day!!HUGS

Ann-Charlotte's blogg sa...

Åh vilken underbar ask, me like!
Kramar

Annelie sa...

Åh vilken underbar ask du har gjort Linda, riktigt sockersöt är den!!
Och tavlan här nedanför är riktigt läcker, snyggt jobbat!

Stort Grattis till din top 3!
Ha det bäst!
Kraam!

Annette sa...

Men gud så fin ask! Det gäller att utnyttja det som finns i ens närhet, smart idé! Du gör så många fina saker att jag kommer på mig själv att scolla ner... scrolla upp...scrolla ner... ja du fattar ;o)
Grattis till top 3!
Kram

Linda/Pieces by Pieces sa...

Hej och tack för dina söta ord på min blogg! Självklart har jag nu snokat runt här en stund hos dig:) Oj, vad duktig du är - och vad superfint du färglägger! Jag kommer absolut tillbaka!

Kram Linda

Kiki sa...

Your heart box looks amazing! The image is sooo cute and coloured perfectly! Love the papers and the flowers, too!

Thanks so much for sharing with us at our EBW challenge.

Hugs, Kiki

Janiel/ janny sa...

AMAZING!!! I love all of the beautiufl little details!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for joining us at the EBWCB this month..
hugs, Janiel

Mary Lou sa...

Wow Hun this is sooo CUTE!!!! Love the detailed lace:)
What a wonderful gift!!!
Congrats on winning at EBW~~YEAH!!!!!
Hugz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails