Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 27 januari 2011

Sketch Saturday # 139....

I made a card using the superfun sketch at Sketch Saturday!! It's a card for a coworker if mine that is retiering... Sad to see her go!



She loves her garden so I had to make it a card with flowers on and my aim was to make a yellow card but it didn't turn out that way... Inspiration works in mysterious ways.... The image is from Serendipity cut out with a nestie.



The gorgeous papers are from "onece upon a springtime" from Grapic 45, aren't they gorgeous!! I've cut out one of the postcards and it's removable...



Flowers from WOC, added som Stickles and pearfloss.



The inside...



It's been quite hectic lately with a lot of work and lot's to do at home, but I'm aiming at being able to do some crafting this weekend when my husband is away... Mabye the boys would like to pitch in... *lol* I'm sure they will, just wonder how much crafting I will be doing... *lol*

3 kommentarer:

Lisa Hjulberg sa...

Vintage loveliness at it's best! I know your friend will love it! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Sketch Saturday! We hope you'll join us again!

Annelie sa...

Ett underbart kort som mottagaren kommer bli väldigt glad över! Kul detalj med vykortet & fjärilarna var ju bara för läckra!
Hoppas allt är bra med dig, trevlig helg!
Kramar Annelie

Maritha sa...

ÅHHH så härligt kort och vilka fina blommor vännen!! Så snyggt gjort och väl dekorerat! =) *tummen upp*
Nu ska jag hoppa i säng för imorrn är det planeringsdag och då är det bäst att vara skärpt! (hm....jag kommer ändå tänka på pyssel...det vet jag,minst ett par minuter ialf) hi hi

Kram kram kram

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails