Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 15 december 2010

MDUC Challange #76!

I'm on a roll here making cards and when I saw the challange at MDUC this week I just had to jump in and make a card! It is a color challange this time; red, brown and cream! Gorgeous combination don't you think?? Hop on over and check out the stunning work by the DT at Magnolia Down Under.

Here's my card...



I've used this sweet image from last years Christmas Collection, colored with distresses.



Close up on the sentiment. I borrowed it from a Mari (tack!) - tried to order from them myself but there was only complications... *sigh* Embellis from Wild Orchids... I LOVE THEM!! Absolutely STUNNING don't you think?!?!



Hope you are all enjoying you evning! My boys are off to bed in a minute so this is a short posting... My hubby has left to go build on our cottage in the swedish alps... Lot's of crafting time for me now... And for Louise who though I had no job - I do... But I have been able to craft this entire weekend... Lucky me!! :-D

Summary:

Image: Magnolia "Tilda opening gifts"
Coloring: Distress Refils
Papers: Maja Design and Magnolia
Embellis: Flowers, berries, Stickles
Dies: Spellbinders Labels 1

10 kommentarer:

Judi sa...

Lovely card!

Judi x

*Vicki* sa...

Wow!! She's so gorgeous!! I just love your image and your coloring!! Fabulous details and papers!!HUGS

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHH det här va ju bara fööööör fint hjärtat!!! SÅ himla fint!
Hur har du fått den där spellbindern att passa så bra bakom stämpelmotivet....klippt för hand? =) Hur som haver.....ditt kort LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

ha det så bra stumpan
Kram kram

Ina Emilie sa...

Beautiful card, and such a beautiful magnolia stamp

Cathy sa...

I just love your card, Pysselbus. Your "Unwrapped Tilda" is just too cute. I love your choice of papers and embellishments too. Perfect Red, Brown & Cream. Another fabualous card!

Hugz,
Cathy

Karen sa...

OMGOSH I love it!! Tilda looks so beautiful and I love your flowers and the date tag!! Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Chris_P sa...

Superfint kort!! Den stämpeln är jättesöt!

Denise sa...

you are on a roll like them both these flowers just a little bit more lol
thanks
Denise
MDUC

TaraG sa...

Oh this is just gorgeous! I love this Tilda to bits and your colouring is sooooo beautiful! Love that fab sentiment and gorgeous WOC flowers!
Thanks so much for joining ust at MDUC!
Hugs,t

Janiel/ janny sa...

oh WOW dear this is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
The details are FAB!!!
Thank you for joining MDUC this week!
hugs, Janiel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails