Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 3 december 2010

MDUC #74 Summer!

Yepp! I'm back already! I just had to make a card for the wonderful challange over at Magnolia Down Under. Why don't you pop by and check out some of the amazing DT work??



I tried to make a CAS-card this time... Don't really know if I pulled it of but it kept me from my usual hives of flowers. Just put on some butterflies for decoration. I think that's the only thing making me long for spring and summer - to be able to use my lovely butterflies again.



For me summer is all about blue skies, strawberries, white picket fences, butterflies and gardening, so this card really sums up my summer.... :-D And I just love this little qutie!


Summary:

Image: Strawberry Magnolia
Colors: Fired Brick, Aged Magohany, Antique Linnen, Old Paper, Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Tea Dye, Shabby Shutters, Weathered Wood, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Black Soot, Pumice Stone
Papers: Magnolia and white cs
Punches: Martha Stewart Butterflies (small and large) and edge punch
Embellis: Bling and Stickles Baby Blue

6 kommentarer:

Karen sa...

Awwww so gorgeous, I love Strawberry Tilda too, and your butterflies are so lovely!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at MDUC.
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHH vilket härligt sommar kort vännen!!! BARA ÄLSKAR FJÄRILARNA!! Det är ett supersnyggt kort gumman! Lycka till i utmaningen(fast du brukar ju lyckas RIKTIGT bra i dessa utmaningar) =)

ha det så bra stumpan min
Kram Maritha

Nina sa...

Åhhh, næmmen åhh, for ett utrolig vakkert kort *sukk* Får meg til å lengte etter varmen, enda så glad som jeg er i vinteren. Men nå har det vært -25, -30 grader her, og det er kjedelig.

Ha en bra helg :)
Klem fra Nina.

TaraG sa...

Oh this is really a sweet card! I love the butterflies they are perfect for the summer challenge and Tilda looks so sweet and you coloured her beautifully!
Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
hugs,t

Cathy sa...

Very pretty, beautiful coloring on Tilda and I love the clouds paper in the background.

Thank you for the kind comments on my MDUC entry.

Hugz,
Cathy Lee

*Vicki* sa...

Oh she's precious! I adore this image and your coloring is great!!HUGS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails