Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 9 december 2010

Magnolia Down Under - Patch work!

This is my second posting today, please scroll down for my card at Hobbyhärvan...

Today is a great day; no sick kids yet (loads and loads of the kids at day care are home with stomach illness... *yuk*) and I'm going out this evning with my collegues for "Christmas dinner"/smorgasboard... It will be sooo nice!! Can't wait... And tomorrow there is the annual Christmas Party at my husbands work but before that; at 7 am; we are going to church to see all children sing Lucia songs and we will have breakfast at the day care centre after that... I love this tradition so I do hope our kids stay on their feet... :-)

This card also fits the challange at Just Magnolia...
- Anything goes with a sparkle.

Whising you all a wonderful day and I do hope you stop by again... It's time for the release blog hop from Elisabeth Bell's wonderful digi images on Friday/Saturday (depending on where in the world you are...) For me it's really early on Saturday morning... Hope to see you then!!

Wow... Here I am going on and on... When I really was going to show you the card I made for Magnolia Down Under Challange # - Patchwork. The challange was to make your own patchwork for the background. This is what I made...



I just looooove this cute Edwin that came a couple of years ago... He's colored with distresses and on the edges I stamped with a snowflake from Reprint. I acctually think it almost looks like fir branches... The color i chipped sapphire.



The wonderful papers are from Bo Bunny - one of my newest fave dp!! *love, love, love* The snowflakes are an MS punch that I put flower soft on.



This sweet, sweet sentiment translates into a recipe for a merry christmas... Adding 6 ounces of joy, kindness, presents, a pinch of gingerbread and so on... Cute, right?? It's from Arkivet/Liten Tingla and stamped with Chipped Sapphire and on the edge I put some stickles. I punched out fir branches from white bling cs and put around the sentiment.

12 kommentarer:

Camilla sa...

Fantastisk flott kort!! Papirene er nydelige, og så flott du har satt de sammen:)
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos MDUC.
Klem, Camilla

Annelie sa...

Helt suveränt snyggt kort Linda, tokgillar verkligen bakgrunden!

Åh, det kan jag känna att jag saknar - nu när mina små blivit stora lunsar ;)
- Lucia-firandet på dagis!!
Det är ju så mysigt, NJUT säger jag bara ;)

Kram Annelie

*Vicki* sa...

Oh wow!! This is so gorgeous!! I love how you've made the patchwork with the snowflake papers!! Stunning work and coloring!! HUGS

Randi Th. sa...

Dette var vakkert!
Ha en fin kveld!
-klem-

Louise sa...

Hej gumman! :)
Vad skönt att du lyckats lösa problemen med din blogg :) Jag lade märke till det när jag var inne en sväng innan idag på jobbet men jag tänkte inte så mkt på det. Tänkte att du nog stylade om just då ;)
Supersnyggt kort du gjort till MDUC :) Så underbar bakgrund :) Kallas mosaik eller? *sugen på att prova ;) *
Guuuuud, vad du är duktig!
Kram!

Anne Kristine sa...

WOW!!! Så utrolig flott kort!
Fantastisk hvordan du har løst oppgaven med patchwork!
Nydelig var det!
Takk for at du deltar hos MDUC denne uken.
KLem Anne Kristine

Nina sa...

Åh, du hildrande duu!! For ett rååå lekkert kort *sukk* Nydelig malt motiv, fantastisk med snøkrystallene og "patchworken" din kan en ekte qvilter bare misunne :) ME LIKE!!

Klem fra Nina.

Debbie Dolphin sa...

I soooo love the patchwork on your card its excellent.
Thankyou for playing at MDUC this week
love Debbie xxx

TaraG sa...

WOWZERS! Linda this is stunning! Edwin looks fabulous....gorgeous colouring and I love the patchwork design you used...that is incredible! Love the snowflakes too!
Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
Hugs,t

Cordine sa...

It's gorgeous! Great patchwork!
Hugs
Cordine

Lynda Nielsen sa...

WOW WOW WOW - Linda my dear, this has got to be the most beautiful Quilt like card I've seen. Yes I think I need a few lessons. How on earth do you have the patience for working with all that detail. You did a FABULOUS job. I love Edwin too.
Kramis
Lynda =)

mhlcards sa...

Grattis till vinsten vännen! Men vilket jobb!!! Även för dig som är den supersnabba pysslaren borde detta ha tagit lite tid. Snyggt, snyggt, snyggt!
Så roligt att ha dig här hos mig live. Du ligger och sover just nu men jag tänker sätta ny fart med massproduktionen :)

Kram Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails