Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 27 december 2010

GDT Digiells: A new GDT Call!!!

Check out the DigiBells blog today because it's time for a new guest-DT call!! I must say I had sooo much fun trying this out and I'm now hooked on digi images... They are sooo much fun to work with and it's perfect that you can flip them or make them different sizes... Why don't you try it out? The call ends at January 2nd, but please pay attention to the time zone-thingy... :-D

You can use any image from Elisabeth Bell which includes some of Whiff of Joy's images, Belles n'n Whistles, Ladybug and Friends among others.

I've made a Christmas Gift to show you today. I've altered a box of toffifee, but I cheated a little... I made a whole new wrapper around - read somewhere that this was easier than covering the old one and I have to agree...



I've used an image from Belles n' Whistles called Merry Sledding. Isn't she cute? She lookes like she's having soo much fun!



I recently got the sentiment but I can't recall wherefrom... Nevermind... It's in swedish and means "merry christmas and a happy new year". The papers is from Magnolia and the swirl as well.... (I borrowed the swirl and the scalloped spellbinder from my friend Lena - thank's!) The flowers are from Wild Orchid's Craft.



I'm also entering this box into Bunny Zoe's Challange this month; Sparke and Shine!



I wish all of you a terrific ending to this year!!



Ohh, and don't forget to join in my blogcandy... I celebrate my first year as a blogger!! :-D

5 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHH vilken ask gumman!! Så himla fin och det där pappret är ju bara en dröm....=)
Önskar jag hade en skrivare så jag kunde testa digi images,men nu har jag inte det.....än.....

törs ju inte önska dej GOTT NYTT ÅR än för rätt som det är så har du gjort nåt nytt så jag väntar väl lite med det...* hi hi*

Kram min goding

Renkata sa...

ooohhhhh such a yummy project.
Just gorgeous decoration.

*Vicki* sa...

This is absolutely ADORABLE girl!! I love it!! Love the colors and the design!! Stunning job and it's been such a pleasure working along-side you and all of your talent you share!! HUGS

Louise sa...

Åhh! Så snyggt Linda! De gröna tonerna är underbara :) Så smart att göra ett helt nytt fordral ;) Fantastiskt!
Kram ♥

Michele sa...

Such a gorgeous gift box. Love the image you've used and the details also. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails