Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 25 december 2010

GDT Digibells: A new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World!

Oh, my!! Christmas for me is over for this time... We celebrate on the 24th so all the food is eaten, the candy has "vanished" (lol), the presents are all opened and Santa has gone for his vacation.... However, there is on thing that's good about all of this and that is that is once again time for a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog.

I know I said I did my last posting as guest designer for the DigiBells the other day, but I only ment the DigiBells blog. This is my last GDT project for . But i do have some great news to share.... I've was invited to stay on as GDT for the release of Elisabeths new digi in January and I was sure quick to say YES!!! I'll get the details of the release out to you later. Now it's high time to show you my project for this new challenge; WINTER!




I've altered two boxes of chocolate. It's called Ice Chocolate (Ischoklad) here in Sweden and a Christmas speciality. The image I've used is the latest from Belles 'n Whistles called "Merry Sledding", isn't she the CUTEST ever??? You find her and all the SnowBabies in Summer's shop. She's colored with distress refils. One of the images is cut out with a Spellbinder.



I've hid a little tag behind the image...




The papers I've used are from wonderful Bo Bunny, one of my favorites.... I've stamped with a swirl from Reprint around the paper. I've used eyelets at the end of the papers and made it up like a coursette so that I didn't have to match up and try to make an extra piece as the paper was to short to go all the way around. The gorgeous ribbon is from Hobbyhärvan", .



I've used flowers, pearls and Stickles for embellishments!



I do hope you all have/have had a very Merry Christmas and best wished for a safe and fantastic new Year!! And remember... You can use any Elisabeth Bell image to enter this challenge; digital, Belles n' Whistles, Whiff of Joy and so on... Just check out Elisabeth's own blog to see her art....

5 kommentarer:

Renkata sa...

Merry Christmas dear!
wow these boxes are just amazing.

Maritha sa...

Men lilla gogumman vilka fina askar....OJ OJ...du är verkligen så himla duktig och jag är full av beundran!! Så härligt att få följa ditt pysslande och jag är så glad att ha dej som bloggvän!!*snyftigt det lät då* =)
Kram kram gumman

Louise sa...

Vilka underbara askar :) :)
Helt otroligt vackra, och digistampen är bara såååå läcker. Hon ser så glad ut där hon far fram :)

GOD JUL snäckan :)

Eva J sa...

Underbara askar och så söt stämpel. Ska hoppa vidare och kolla utmaningen. Vill önska dig en god fortsättning.
Snöiga kramar Eva

Janiel/ janny sa...

Hi sweetie, I tried to leave a comment earlier and it wouldn't let me!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIful Project!!
hugs, Janiel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails