Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 4 december 2010

Congratulation to the winner of "Merry Sleeding!"

Wow!! It's really true, the time has come for me to post the winner och the gorgeous Snowbaby "Merry Sledding". But first I would like to thank you sooooo much for your sweet comments on my hasty card!!! I wish i could give this snowbaby to every one of you buuuuut the lucky winner is.....




.....












....














.......... comment # 17 Grenouille Greetings who said:

"What a beauty! Love the traditional colours and your perfect colouring! Warmest wishes, Lesley "

Congrats, hun!! Please contact me by e-mail pysselbus {@} gmail.com just take away the brackets first... I'll need your shipping address to get your information over to Summer. Please get back to me no later than 9 pm Sunday CET. Otherwise I'll have to draw a new winner...

Have a great weekend and to those of you who didn't win.... She's for sale over at Summer's shop along with the rest of the adorable Snowbabies. Don't forget that you also buy them for a good cause; funding breast cancer research.

2 kommentarer:

Ida H sa...

Har en sak till dig hos mig...
Kram ida

Nina sa...

Heisann!!

Tusen takk for koselig kommentar i innlegget med Andrine *klem*
Vet du, hun er enda snillere enn hun ser ut til. Gråter nesten aldri og har sovet HELE natten siden hun kom til verden :)
Verdens snilleste!

Nå skal jeg finne sengen min, ha en fortsatt fin helg :)

Klem fra Nina.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails