Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 14 december 2010

Challenge #49 at the Sugar Bowl!

I made a card for the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl. There was this great sketch by Maria-Therese that i just couldn't resist and to make things even better you had to add snowflakes to this... :-D

Here's my card...



I've borrowed the super sweet image from my dear friend Mari - thank's!



I've colored with distresses and the used colors I normally don't use that often. The papers are from Bo Bunny and they are a gift from Mari as is the ribbon. Isn't she the best?!?!

The flower and the swirl is from Prima, and I love them...



Hope you are having a wonderful evning!! I'll be back tomorrow with even more cards!

4 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

Men gumman :) Du ger mig dåligt samvete *fniss, fniss* Jobbar inte du måhända? ;) ;) Helt otroligt vad du postar nya inlägg hela tiden och det ena snyggare än det andra :) Det här gillar jag verkligen! Trots att det är färger du inte brukar använda så ofta så är det här oslagbart :) Supersnygg blomma ;)
Kram!

*Vicki* sa...

This is really precious hun!! I adore your coloring and fabby papers!!HUGS

Cathy sa...

WOW! This is gorgeous. I always enjoy your blog. You are so talented.

Hugz,
Cathy

Mia sa...

Jag blir lika imponerad av din färgläggning varje gång, du är helt otroligt duktig.
Mia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails