Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 23 juli 2010

Sketch Saturday... Happy Halloween!

Yes... Today my card for the sketch challange over at Sketch Saturday is a halloween card... Call me crazy but I had to... I just got the new Graphic 45 papers and they were gorgeous! See for your self:



I colored the Magnolia image with distress refils and made her sit on the circle. I also cut out two of the fingers from the patterned paper to make it look like they where about to snatch either Tilda och the couldron...



I used decorations sparingly, only some bats.



That's it for now but check in later for my post at Hobbyhärvans blogg. Have a lovely day!!

Summary:

Image: Magnolia Sitting Witch Tilda and Black couldron
Colors: Distress Refils Rusty Hinge, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Black Soot, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Brushed Corduroy
Papers: Graphic 45
Embellies: Black Bats, Some distress crackle paint on the feet and handle of the couldron
Punches/Dies: Spellbinders Circles, Scalloped Punch

Y Thank's for stopping by!!! Y

1 kommentar:

Pia sa...

så lækkert og flot farvelagt motiv, super nydeligt kort

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails