Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 13 juli 2010

Magnolia Down Under - my first!!

I'm at it again... heat or no heat... or actually it's very hot here but I love crafting more than I'm beeing bothered by the heat... Thank heavens!!!


I'm entering Magnolia Down Under Challanges for the first time (link is in my sidebar). The had a great challange this week - one for the boys... Had to try it 'cause you can never get too many male cards saved up!



I've not used a Tilda/Edwin stamp for this one... I've used the piano from the winter club kit.



The papers are from Graphic 45 and the sentiment from Skogstokiga. All edges are chalk and on the checkered paper I have stamped a music note (from Scraplyckan) to make the card come together more.


Have a lovley evning and hope to see you soon again!

Summary:

Stamp: Magnolia Piano
Colors: Distress Refils Black Soot, Pumic Stone, Walnut Stain
Papers: Graphic 45 (and an added stamped music note on one of them)
Sentiment: Lycka Till from Skogstokiga (it means Good Luck)
Embellies: buttons, screw brad, scrapper's floss, eyelets

Y Thank's for stopping by!! Your visits and comments make my day!!Y

2 kommentarer:

Jodie from Oz sa...

Linda, It is so nice to have you join Magnolia Down Under for your very first time. Wow your card is beautiful, I love how you made such an amazing card & even without the use of Edwin & Tilda. The papers and design are fabulous and your colouring is wonderful, a great take on the challenge and again thanks for joining us. hugs Jodie from Oz

stephanne sa...

Hi and welcome to Magnolia Down Under challenges, we're so glad to have you join us and I hope you will feel welcomed to come back week after week ;) Now, this card of yours is brilliant!! I love the classic colours and patterns and classic vintage look to it, very neat!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MDUC!!
Stephanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails