Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 22 juli 2010

Magnolia Down Under - Christmas Tilda with a vintage touch!

Trust you all sleept well? It's 6:30 am here and my youngest is already up. Being 1 ½ gives him the privilege of getting out of bed early, way to early for me... *yawn*

So while he is busy playing I thought I'd show you the card I made for the challange at Magnolia Down Under; to make a seasonal card and the choice is free to make it summer, chistmas or anything else... Guess my choice....



Christmas!! Of course!! Love Christmas, best time of year ever!!! And I love this image of Tilda. It's and older image of Tilda with a wreath however I like it better than the new one... This one gives a little bit of a vintage feel, don't you think?




I've made a z-fold card and used papers from our Swedish designer "Maya Design"(gorgeous papers!!!).



A little closer...



I've used only a few embellishments... Less is more.... ;-)


The inside with a text saying "Big hugs from us all to you all at Christmas time".




That's all for now but I'll be back in a bit with my guest-DT project for Hobbyhärvan... Believe it or not; I challanged myself to make a layout...


Thank's a bundle for stoping by and thank's for your comments - they make me soooo happy! Have a glourious day!!


Summary:

Image: Tilda with wreath, Magnolia
Colors: Aged Mahogany, Pine Needles, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Budled Sage, Antique Linnen, Black Soot, Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye,
Papers: Maja Design "julbord"
Embellis: Flowers, Stickles X-mas red, ribbon in gold with text (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year) and yes the bow looks a bitt odd, but it's just that I didn't want to cut it yet... It so difficult to tie once it's "ready to go"...
Dies/punches: Fern Punch, Spellbinders Ovals and Scalloped Petite Ovals (both large)

3 kommentarer:

Loraine Arderne sa...

Beautifull card, gorgeous Christmas colours, cant believe I'm seeing so many Christmas cards around already - maybe I should start panicking?

Petra/Paradise sa...

Superfint julkort!
Jag tror man inspireras mera till att göra julkort så här mitt i sommaren! Det avger en svalkande känsla till ens hjärna ;)
KOrtet är ljuvligt!
Gillar den där vikningen! Supersnyggt :D

Kramisar på dej stumpan!!

//Petra

stephanne sa...

Your colouring is positively stunning, such a wonderful Christmas card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MDUC this week!!
Stephanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails