Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 21 juli 2010

Just Magnolia Challange - a guy thing!!

I celecrate the return of my vacationing camera today by making several posts.... ;-)

If you would like to see my posting about my jacket card please look at Hobbyhärvans blog.

This card is made by the sketch over at Just Magnolia (se link in my sidebar). Great sketch to work with... and I decided to make a male card 'cause you really can't have enough of those!



I've used Graffti Edwin, an older image that I thought I would nerver use... *shame on me*



Close up on the decoration....



Hope you all have a great day, I'll be back with more cards in a while...

Summary:

Image: Magnolia
Colors: Distress Refils Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Brushed Corduroy, Frayed Burlap, Milled Honey
Papers: Bo Bunny Block Party (just got them and they are lovely - lot's more color that I usually have but gorgeous all the same...)
Embellies: Small cars (think they are actually wooden... and from Panduro)
Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Nestabilities Stars, MS Punch Embossed ZigZag
Other stamps: Text saying Congratuations in Swedish from Skogstokiga

2 kommentarer:

Nina sa...

Wooaaw, så stilig og kult kort!! Knæsje farger og flotte detaljer.

Klem fra Nina.

Jane sa...

Stunning men's card! love the papers and details!! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails