Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 13 juli 2010

Ett kort - två utmaningar!

Idag blir det på engelska....

Phu.... I can't belive it can be so hot fot soooooo long. I can barely do any crafting... Tried yesterday and this is what I came up with and as I went to bed aroung midnight it was still 29 degrees C... It's crazy and not normal for Sweden...

However... I will show you the card I made that fits these two challanges:

Just Magnolia - Recipe: 3 flowers, 2 papers, 1 ribbon (yes, it looks like two but it is the same one, so I'm hoping that's ok?!?!)

Friday Sketchers - the great sketch




I've use Kitchen Tilda... A fun twist of the recipe-theme at Just Magnolia... ;-) She's coloured with distress refils.





A closeup at the embellies... Three flowers sprayed with glimmer mist Irridescent Gold and chalked. The leaves are a sizzix-die and I thought they looked just like the pattern on the design paper...



Hope you all have a lovely day!!! I'm going to spend my day in the pool and hopefully have time to do some more crafting tonight when the kids are asleep... My husband is away so I don't have anyone to consider after the children are in bed... Very nice at the moment!


Summary:

Stamp: Magnolia Kitchen Tilda
Colors: Distress Refils Bundles Sage, Shabby shutters, Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Forest Moss, Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Papers: Basic Grey
Embellies: Flowers, Glimmer mist Irridecent Gold, decoration berries, satin ribbon
Punches/Dies: MS-Punch, Sissix leaves die

Y Thank's for stopping by!! Y

2 kommentarer:

Ida H sa...

Ja nog är det hett alltid...
Jättesött kort & så fint målat!
Värmen har inte påverkat dig negativt i det avseendet iaf!
Kram

Eva J sa...

Hejsan i värmen!
Kanonfint Magnoliakort och så söt den här stämpeln var. Jättefina papper, vi får hoppas på tur denna omgången så vi tar hem priset.Här har vi det bara bra i värmen men det är inte i många knop man jobbar, blir ju mest sol och bad. Städningen sparar jag till en regnig dag. Har också hunnit med ett par Dt-alster som jag ska skicka bilder på till Mia så de får du se senare.
Ha det gott i sommarvärmen.
Kramar Eva

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails