Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 7 juni 2010

This weeks WoJ-challange!

I havn't really had time this weekend for any crafting... So I almost did'nt have time to play with the wonderful sketch att the WoJ challange blog. However I took time today to spend some time with my stamps, distresses and papers... So nice! Here's the result: (Oh, and I do appologise for the awful pics...)



I've used Melinda with bouqet and colored with distress refills. The papers are from Papirdesign and from Maja Design. Absolutley adorable!!! Love my Maja-papers! I've only used som paper flowers, metal flower and pearls as decoration. The bubble stickers says Congratulations in Swedish.



That's all for now but I'll be back tomorrow with a new card, hope you'll stop by then! Have a lovely evning!

1 kommentar:

Stampin Mindy sa...

Beautiful coloring, I love the blue flowers.

Thanks for joining us at Whiff of joy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails