Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 31 maj 2010

Hot and Spicy - Challange!

I'm only gonna write in English today... Has to rationalize... To much to do at the moment.

This weeks challange at Just Magnolia (link in the sidebar) is called "Hot and Spicy" and you are free to make whatever comes to mind. I saw one of the DTs had a text on their work that made me think of India. Of course... India is "Hot and Spicy". So I went Bollywood and made a card with really strong colors and lots of glitter.



I have used two Magnoliastamps and colored with distress refills. I've put Stickles on both Tildas dress and the couldron (sorry about the spelling....). The papers are from My Minds Eye. The text on the card says "Whats cookin?" and I punched it out with my Epic Six. The alphabet is called "You're my cupcake" and the brand is Sizzix. On top of the letters I put glossy accent. I've used flowers from Magnolia (though they did not meet my expectations... not a quality product there...) I've also used som gem stones.




That's all for today but be sure to stop by again... Lot's more to show you and I have no less than 7 (!!!!) orders waiting to be made. Have a gorgeous day!!!!

5 kommentarer:

Nina sa...

Åhh, så utrolig flott kort *sukk* Nydelig motiv som er supert malt :)

Klem fra Nina.

Maria Thunér sa...

Vilket mysigt kort! Vad duktig du är, roligt att följa dig är och se allt du hittar på :) Hälsa familjen Kram

Anne-lie ekebjär sa...

Vekligen mitt i prick, du har verkligen fått det hot and spicy,
Jättefint tycker jag. grattis!!!

~Denise Lynn~ sa...

Super cute, love the sentiment too! Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along at JM this week. :)

Jane sa...

This is brilliant! love the scene you've created - great take on the challenge! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails